|Product Name||Cat #||Size|
Anti-NaV1.5 (SCN5A) (493-511) Antibody
|ASC-005||1 x 50 µl|
Guinea pig Anti-NaV1.5 (SCN5A) Antibody
|AGP-008||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-NaV1.5 (SCN5A) (1978-2016) Antibody
|ASC-013||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-NaV1.8 (SCN10A) Antibody
|ASC-016||1 x 50 µl|
Guinea pig Anti-NaV1.8 (SCN10A) Antibody
|AGP-029||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-NaV1.8 (SCN10A) (extracellular) Antibody
|ASC-028||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-SCN11A (NaV1.9) Antibody
|ASC-017||1 x 50 µl|
Guinea pig Anti-SCN11A (NaV1.9) Antibody
|AGP-030||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-Pan NaV Antibody
|ASC-003||1 x 50 µl|
Guinea pig Anti-Pan NaV Antibody
|AGP-007||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-SCN1B (NaVβ1) (extracellular) Antibody
|ASC-041||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-SCN2B (NaVβ2) Antibody
|ASC-007||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-SCN4B (NaVβ4) (extracellular) Antibody
|ASC-044||1 x 50 µl|
- Lyophilized Powder Lyophilized Powder
This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
- Antigen Incl. Control Antigen Included
This antibody is shipped with its antigen FREE of charge!
- Shipped at Room Temp. Shipped at Room Temp.
This lyophilized product is shipped at room temperature. Please see its certificate of analysis for further storage instructions.
Alomone Labs is pleased to offer the TTX-Resistant NaV Channel Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-223). This Explorer Kit includes antibodies targeted against voltage-gated Na+ channels along with their respective peptide control antigen. An ideal tool for screening purposes.
Voltage-gated sodium channels (NaV) are essential for the generation of action potentials and for cell excitability.1 NaV channels are activated in response to depolarization and selectively allow the flow of Na+ ions.
To date, nine NaV α subunits have been cloned and named NaV1.1-NaV1.9.4-5 The NaV channels are classified into two groups according to their sensitivity to tetrodotoxin (TTX): TTX-sensitive (NaV1.1, NaV1.2, NaV1.3, NaV1.4, NaV1.6 and NaV1.7) and TTX-resistant (NaV1.5, NaV1.8 and NaV1.9).2-3 Mammalian sodium channels are heterotrimers composed of a central, pore-forming α subunit and two auxiliary β subunits. The expression of the α subunit isoform is developmentally regulated and tissue specific.
- Tetrodotoxin citrate free (#T-500)
- µ-Conotoxin PIIIA (#STC-400)
- ATX-II (#STA-700)
- KC 12291 hydrochloride (#K-105)
- A-803467 (#A-105)
- Haplotoxin-2 (#STT-200)
- TTX-Sensitive NaV Channel Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-224)
- TTX-Resistant NaV Channel Blocker Explorer Kit (#EK-106)
- TTX-Sensitive NaV Channel Blocker Explorer Kit (#EK-105)
- NaV1.8 Channel Basic Research Pack (#ESB-003)
- NaV1.8 Channel Premium Research Pack (#ESP-003)
- NaV1.8 Channel Deluxe Research Pack (#ESD-003)