- L-Type (CaV1) Channels (7)
- P/Q-Type (CaV2.1) Channels (6)
- N-Type (CaV2.2) Channels (6)
- R-Type (CaV2.3) Channels (4)
- KV1.3 Channels (5)
- KCNQ (KV7) Channels (2)
- P2X7 Receptors (7)
- NaV1.7 Channels (4)
- NT-3 Research Reagents (1)
Extracellular antibodies are ideal research tools for cell-surface proteins.
No permeabilization/fixation because using extracellular antibodies allows you to work with live cells!
Benefits of live cell imaging:
✓ Monitor cell movement
✓ Study protein transport across the cell
✓ Investigate protein internalization