- Lyophilized Powder Lyophilized Powder
This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
- Antigen Incl. Control Antigen Included
This antibody is shipped with its antigen FREE of charge!
Alomone Labs is pleased to offer the AMPA Receptor Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-213). The Explorer Kit contains AMPA receptor antibodies with their respective peptide control antigen. An ideal tool for screening purposes.
|Product Name||Cat #||Size|
Anti-GluR1 (GluA1) (extracellular) Antibody
|AGC-004||1 x 50 µl|
Guinea pig Anti-GluR1 (GluA1) (extracellular) Antibody
|AGP-009||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-GluR2 (GluA2) (extracellular) Antibody
|AGC-005||1 x 50 µl|
Guinea pig Anti-GluR2 (GluA2) (extracellular) Antibody
|AGP-073||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-GluR3 (GluA3) (extracellular) Antibody
|AGC-010||1 x 50 µl|
Guinea pig Anti-GluR3 (GluA3) (extracellular) Antibody
|AGP-142||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-GluR4 (GluA4) (extracellular) Antibody
|AGC-019||1 x 50 µl|
|ACC-012||1 x 50 µl|
|ACC-113||1 x 50 µl|
|ACC-114||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-CACNG5 (extracellular) Antibody
|ACC-115||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-CACNG7 (extracellular) Antibody
|ACC-109||1 x 50 µl|
|ACC-125||1 x 50 µl|
The ionotropic glutamate receptors are divided into three main categories: AMPA, NMDA (N-methyl-D-aspartate) and Kainate Receptors.
AMPA Receptors consist of four closely related genes with a high sequence homology. Their related products, GluR1-GluR4 subunits combine in tetramers in different stoichiometries1 which determine their channel function. These receptors, like many other cellular proteins undergo post-translational modifications. Such modifications influence protein-protein interactions, trafficking, internalization and their accumulation in the Golgi. Also, post-translational modifications are also involved in regulating LTP-driven incorporation of AMPA Receptors into the post-synaptic membrane (extensively reviewed in reference 2).
AMPA Receptors are responsible for the primary depolarization in glutamate-mediated neurotransmission. in situ hybridization and immunocytochemistry studies show that AMPA Receptors are mainly distributed in the brain. These receptors play important roles in synaptic plasticity, excitatory neurotransmission, LTP and LTD effects, and take part in learning and memory formation3-6. The important functions AMPA Receptors have acquired, also imply that deregulation of these receptors leads to pathologies.
- PhTx-74 (#P-120)
- CNQX (#C-140)
- DNQX disodium salt (#D-130)
- GluR1 (GluA1) Overexpressed Membrane Fractions (#LX-103)
- GluR1 (GluA1) Antibody and Membrane Fractions Kit (#LK-103)
- Anti-GluR1 (GluA1) (extracellular)-ATTO-594 Antibody (#AGC-004-AR)
- Anti-GluR2 (GluA2) (extracellular)-ATTO-488 Antibody (#AGC-005-AG)
- Guinea pig Anti-Stargazin Antibody (#AGP-069)
- AMPA Receptor 1 Basic Research Pack (#ESB-700)
- AMPA Receptor 1 Premium Research Pack (#ESP-700)
- AMPA Receptor 1 Deluxe Research Pack (#ESD-700)
- AMPA Receptor 2 Basic Research Pack (#ESB-705)
- AMPA Receptor 2 Premium Research Pack (#ESP-705)
- AMPA Receptor 2 Deluxe Research Pack (#ESD-705)
- AMPA Receptor Agonist Explorer Kit (#EK-212)
- AMPA Receptor Antagonist Explorer Kit (#EK-210)
- AMPA Receptor Modulator Explorer Kit (#EK-211)