Every lot is tried & tested in a relevant biological assay.
- Alomone Labs HMA inhibits TRPA1 channels activation by AITC in HEK-293 cells.Dose response curve of HMA (#H-130) inhibition of the TRPA1-mediated, allyl isothiocyanate (AITC)-induced increase in intracellular Ca2+ (IC50 is estimated at 121.9 µM). Cells were loaded with Calcium 5 dye, incubated with HMA, and stimulated with 1 µM allyl isothiocyanate (EC80). Changes in intracellular Ca2+ following stimulation were detected as changes in relative fluorescence (RFU).
HMA is a TRPA1 channel blocker with an IC50 value of 35 µM, an inhibitor of the Na+/H+ exchangers (NHE) and a blocker of ASIC3 channel (acid-sensing ion channels)1-3. HMA also antagonizes P2X7 receptors, although it is not potent4.
HMA as an NHE inhibitor, is considered to be a promising adjuvant drug for overcoming acquired resistance to treatment in various malignant hemopathies1-3.
HMA (#H-130) is a highly pure, synthetic, and biologically active compound.
- Anti-ASIC3 Antibody (#ASC-018)
- Anti-Na+/H+ Exchanger 1 (NHE-1) (extracellular) Antibody (#ANX-010)
- Anti-Na+/H+ Exchanger 2 (NHE-2) Antibody (#ANX-002)
- Anti-Na+/H+ Exchanger 3 (NHE-3) Antibody (#ANX-033)
- Anti-TRPA1 (extracellular) Antibody (#ACC-037)
- Guinea pig Anti-ASIC3 Antibody (#ASC-018-GP (formerly AGP-052))