Alomone Labs is pleased to offer the KCNQ (KV7) Channel Modulator Explorer Kit (#EK-131). The Explorer Kit contains KCNQ channel blockers and activators, ideal for screening purposes.
KCNQ genes encode members of the KV7 K+ channels. Structurally, the KCNQ family belongs to the six transmembrane domain category of K+ channels. Five members belong to this family (KCNQ1-KCNQ5) of which KCNQ2 to KCNQ5 are expressed in the nervous system1-3. KCNQ5 is also expressed in visceral smooth muscle4 and skeletal muscle5.
These channels form subunits of the low threshold voltage-gated K+ channel. KCNQ2 and KCNQ3 mostly form heteromers to form the M current. KCNQ5 is known to contribute to this current1.
- Anti-KCNQ1 Antibody (#APC-022)
- Guinea pig Anti-KCNQ1 Antibody (#APC-022-GP)
- Anti-KCNQ1 (extracellular) Antibody (#APC-168)
- Anti-KCNQ2 Antibody (#APC-050)
- Guinea pig Anti-KCNQ2 Antibody (#APC-050-GP)
- Anti-KCNQ3 Antibody (#APC-051)
- Anti-KCNQ4 Antibody (#APC-164)
- Anti-KCNQ5 Antibody (#APC-155)
- KCNQ (KV7) Channel Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-221)
- KCNQ (KV7) Channel Activator Explorer Kit (#EK-225)
- KCNQ (KV7) Channel Basic Research Pack (#ESB-503)