Alomone Labs is pleased to offer the Neurotrophin Receptor Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-238). This Explorer Kit includes neurotrophin receptor antibodies with their respective peptide control antigen. An ideal tool for screening purposes.
|Product Name||Cat #||Size|
|ANT-011||1 x 50 µl|
|ANT-007||1 x 50 µl|
|ANT-009||1 x 50 µl|
|ANT-018||1 x 50 µl|
|ANT-019||1 x 50 µl|
|ANT-020||1 x 50 µl|
NGF was the first neurotrophin to be discovered more than 50 years ago. Three other proteins have been added to the list: BDNF, NT-3 and NT-4 (NT-4/5). These neurotrophins bind two groups of receptors. The p75 NGF receptor (p75NTR) is common to all four neurotrophins and is a member of the tumor necrosis factor receptor family. The tropomyosin-related kinase (Trk) receptors are receptor tyrosine kinases (RTKs) and three receptors form this family: TrkA, TrkB, and TrkC1.
As mentioned above, p75NTR binds to all neurotrophins with similar affinities while the Trk receptors are the ones to display the selectivity for the neurotrophins. TrkA is activated by NGF binding, TrkB by that of BDNF and NT-4, while TrkC is stimulated by the binding of NT-31.
- Webster, N.J. et al. (2008) BMC Neurosci. 9, S1.
- Recombinant human beta-NGF protein (#N-245)
- Native mouse NGF 2.5S protein (>95%) (#N-100)
- Native mouse NGF 7S protein (#N-130)
- Recombinant human BDNF protein (#B-250)
- Recombinant human Neurotrophin-3 (NT-3) protein (#N-260)
- Recombinant human Neurotrophin-4 (NT-4) protein (#N-270)
- Neurotrophic Factor Explorer Kit (#EK-500)
- Anti-p75 NGF Receptor (extracellular)-ATTO Fluor-488 Antibody (#ANT-007-AG)
- Anti-p75 NGF Receptor (extracellular)-ATTO Fluor-550 Antibody (#ANT-007-AO)
- Anti-p75 NGF Receptor (extracellular)-FITC Antibody (#ANT-007-F)
- Mouse Anti-Rat p75 NGF Receptor (extracellular) Antibody (#AN-170)
- Mouse Anti-Rat p75 NGF Receptor (extracellular)-FITC Antibody (#AN-170-F)
- Anti-TrkA (extracellular)-ATTO Fluor-633 Antibody (#ANT-018-FR)
- Anti-TrkB (extracellular)-ATTO Fluor-488 Antibody (#ANT-019-AG)
- Anti-TrkB (extracellular)-FITC Antibody (#ANT-019-F)