This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
Every lot is tried & tested in a relevant biological assay.
- Peigneur, S. et al. (2016) Biochemistry. 55, 2927.
- Alomone Labs Spinoxin blocks KV1.2 channels expressed in Xenopus oocytes.A. Representative time course of Spinoxin (#STS-500) inhibition of KV1.2 current. Membrane potential was held at -100 mV, current was elicited by a 100 ms voltage ramp to +50 mV every 10 sec, and reversibly inhibited by application of 0.1 nM and 1 nM Spinoxin (indicated by bars). B. Superimposed traces of KV1.2 current after the application of control, 0.1 nM and 1 nM Spinoxin (as indicated). Taken from the recording in A.
Spinoxin (SPX, α-KTx6.13) is a 34-residue peptide toxin originally isolated from the scorpion Heterometrus spinifer venom. Spinoxin is a potent KV1.3 channel blocker displaying IC50 values of 63 nM. It also has high affinity towards KV1.2 channels1,2.
K+ ion channels play an important role in the modulation of Ca2+ signaling by controlling the membrane potential. These channels are considered to be very important targets in the diagnostics and therapy in several autoimmune disorders and cancers1.
Spinoxin (#STS-500) is a highly pure, synthetic, and biologically active peptide toxin.
- Anti-KV1.2 (KCNA2) (extracellular) Antibody (#APC-162)
- Anti-KV1.2 (KCNA2) Antibody (#APC-010)
- Anti-KV1.3 (KCNA3) (extracellular) Antibody (#APC-101)
- Anti-KV1.3 (KCNA3) (extracellular)-Biotin Antibody (#APC-101-B)
- Anti-KV1.3 (KCNA3) (extracellular)-FITC Antibody (#APC-101-F)
- Anti-KV1.3 (KCNA3) (extracellular)-PE Antibody (#APC-101-PE)
- Anti-KV1.3 (KCNA3) Antibody (#APC-002)
- Guinea pig Anti-KV1.3 (KCNA3) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGP-005)