Alomone Labs is pleased to offer the ASIC Channel Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-226). This Explorer Kit includes antibodies targeting ASIC channels along with their respective peptide control antigen. An ideal tool for screening purposes.
|Product Name||Cat #||Size|
|ASC-014||1 x 50 µl|
|AGP-053||1 x 50 µl|
|ASC-012||1 x 50 µl|
|ASC-018||1 x 50 µl|
|AGP-052||1 x 50 µl|
|ASC-015||1 x 50 µl|
|ASC-032||1 x 50 µl|
|ASC-031||1 x 50 µl|
Acid-sensing ion channels (ASICs) are Na+ channels activated by external protons. ASIC4 is a member of the ASIC family that includes another three members: ASIC1, ASIC2 and ASIC3. The ASIC family is in fact part of a large channel superfamily known as degenerin/epithelial Na+ channels (DEG/ENaC) and share the same basic characteristics: two transmembrane spanning domains, a large extracellular domain and short intracellular N and C termini.
The functional ASIC channel is composed of 4 subunits, which can form either a homo or heterotetramer. The subunit composition of the tetrameric channel will determine its biophysical properties such as pH sensitivity, inactivation kinetics and channel pharmacology. In fact, the ASIC4 protein does not appear to function as a proton-gated channel when expressed alone in heterologous systems and therefore a modulatory role for this subunit has been proposed.
- Anti-PSD-95 Antibody (#APZ-009)
- Anti-PICK1 Antibody (#APZ-014)
- Anti-ASIC2a-ATTO Fluor-594 Antibody (#ASC-012-AR)
- ASIC Channel Modulator Explorer Kit (#EK-113)
- ASIC1 Channel Basic Research Pack (#ESB-200)
- ASIC1 Channel Premium Research Pack (#ESP-200)
- ASIC3 Channel Basic Research Pack (#ESB-201)
- ASIC3 Channel Premium Research Pack (#ESP-201)