|Product Name||Cat #||Size|
|A-140||1 x 1 g|
|STA-160||1 x 0.1 mg|
|STC-174||1 x 0.5 mg|
|STC-170||1 x 0.5 mg|
|STC-172||1 x 0.5 mg|
|G-130||1 x 5 mg|
|G-165||1 x 5 mg|
|STH-250||1 x 50 µg|
|M-300||1 x 35 µg|
|M-100||1 x 5 µg|
|STP-200||1 x 50 µg|
- Lyophilized Powder Lyophilized Powder
This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
- Bioassay Tested Bioassay Tested
This antibody has undergone quality control and has been approved by our professional team.
- Shipped at Room Temp. Shipped at Room Temp.
This lyophilized product is shipped at room temperature. Please see its certificate of analysis for further storage instructions.
- 100% Net Peptide 100% Net Peptide
This vial contains 100% net peptide content.
Alomone Labs is pleased to offer the ASIC Channel Modulator Explorer Kit (#EK-113). The Explorer Kit contains ASIC blockers and activators, ideal for screening purposes.
Acid-sensing ion channels (ASICs) are Na+ channels activated by external protons. The ASIC family includes four members: ASIC1, ASIC2, ASIC3 and ASIC4. The ASIC family is in fact part of a large channel superfamily known as degenerin/epithelial Na+ channels (DEG/ENaC) and share the same basic characteristics: two transmembrane spanning domains, a large extracellular domain and short intracellular N- and C- termini.
- Mambalgin-1 (#STM-100)
- Benzamil (#B-161)
- Benzamil hydrochloride (#B-160)
- ASIC3 Channel Antibody and Membrane Fractions Kit (#LK-100)
- ASIC Channel Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-226)
- ASIC1 Channel Basic Research Pack (#ESB-200)
- ASIC1 Channel Premium Research Pack (#ESP-200)
- ASIC3 Channel Basic Research Pack (#ESB-201)
- ASIC3 Channel Premium Research Pack (#ESP-201)