This product has recently been released.
Enjoy this limited time offer!
This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
The activity of this product has been verified and approved by our professional team.
This lyophilized product is shipped at room temperature. Please see its certificate of analysis for further storage instructions.
Up to four weeks at 4°C or three months at -20°C.
It is recommended to aliquot stock solutions to prevent repeated thawing.
Use code: new-yl30-18
Valid until January 31st, 2018.
New website special
GYKI 53655 hydrochloride, a racemic 2,3-benzodiazepine is a AMPA and Kainate receptor antagonist. It acts as a non-competitive antagonist and negative allosteric modulator of AMPA receptors and is selective over Kainate receptors. It inhibits AMPA mediated responses in recombinant human GluA1 receptors expressed in HEK293 cells with an approximate IC50 values of 6 µM, and in recombinant human GluA4 expressing cells with an approximate IC50 values of 5 µM1. GYKI 53655 have been reported to be therapeutically effective in several animal models of epilepsy and global brain ischaemia1.
The ionotropic glutamate AMPA receptors (AMPARs) are the primary receptors that mediate fast excitatory synaptic transmission in the mammalian brain. This function is essential for synaptic plasticity, learning, and memory1,2.
Kainate receptors are highly expressed in the developing brain, where they are tonically activated to modulate synaptic transmission, network excitability, and synaptogenesis3.
Alomone Labs is pleased to offer GYKI 53655 hydrochloride (#G-220).
- Guinea pig Anti-AMPA Receptor 1 (GluA1) (extracellular) (#AGP-009)
- Anti-AMPA Receptor 1 (GluA1) (extracellular) (#AGC-004)
- Anti-AMPA Receptor 1 (GluA1) (extracellular)-ATTO-594 (#AGC-004-AR)
- Anti-AMPA Receptor 4 (GluA4) (extracellular) (#AGC-019)
- Anti-Kainate Receptor GluK3 (extracellular) (#AGC-040)
- CNQX (#C-140)
- CNQX disodium salt (#C-141)
- DNQX disodium salt (#D-130)
- DNQX (#D-131)
- NBQX (#N-185)
- NBQX disodium salt (#N-186)
- AMPA Receptor 1 Overexpressed Membrane Fractions (#LX-103)
- AMPA Receptor 1 Antibody and Membrane Fractions Kit (#LK-103)
- GYKI 52466 hydrochloride (#G-125)
- CMPDA (#C-215)
- Cyclothiazide (#C-205)
- IDRA 21 (#I-140)
- YM 90K hydrochloride (#Y-105)
- CX 546 (#C-210)
- (RS)-AMPA (#A-265)
- (RS)-AMPA hydrobromide (#A-266)
- L-Quisqualic acid (#L-210)
- CP 465022 hydrochloride (#C-335)
- (S)-AMPA (#A-267)
- (S)-ATPO (#A-330)
- PD-160725 2-hydroxyethanesulfonate (#P-280)
- PD-161989 2-hydroxyethanesulfonate (#P-285)
- Cl-HIBO (#C-355)