This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
The activity of this product has been verified and approved by our professional team.
Bentzen, B.H. et al. (2007) Mol. Pharmacol. 72, 1033.
- Bentzen, B.H. et al. (2007) Mol. Pharmacol. 72, 1033.
NS-11021 is a synthetic, potent and selective activator of KCa1.1 - the large conductance Ca2+-activated K+-channel with an EC50 value of 0.4 µM KCa1.1. NS-11021 affects KCa1.1 in both their open and closed states. Application of NS-11021 (3 µM) increased Kca1.1 currents by 171±31% for channels that shift between open and closed state and by 187±27% for channels kept in closed conformation in Xenopus oocytes heterologously expressing hKCa1.1. NS-11021 also produces a negative shift in the threshold for current activation and increases the peak tail current amplitude for KCa1.1 channels. NS-11021 also activates the KCNQ4 (KV7.4) channel at high concentrations but has a minor or no effect on other potassium and calcium channels. NS-11021 is effective when exposed to either side of the cell’s membrane and most likely exerts its effect through direct binding to the KCa1.1 α-subunit1.
NS-11021 (#N-335) is a highly pure, synthetic, and biologically active compound.
- Anti-KCNMA1 (KCa1.1) (1097-1196) Antibody (#APC-021)
- Anti-KCNMA1 (KCa1.1) (1184-1200) Antibody (#APC-107)
- Anti-KCNMA1 (KCa1.1) (extracellular) Antibody (#APC-151)
- BKCa Channel Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-217)
- KCa Channel Blocker Explorer Kit (#EK-101)
- KCa Channel Opener Explorer Kit (#EK-201)
- KCa1.1 Channel Modulator Explorer Kit (#EK-132)
- Paxilline (#P-450)
- Isopimaric Acid (#I-370)
- Pimaric Acid (#P-270)
- Penitrem A (#P-650)
- NS-1619 (#N-105)
- Slotoxin (#RTS-410)
- Charybdotoxin (#STC-325)
- Iberiotoxin (#STI-400)
- Tanshinone II-A sodium sulfonate (#T-165)
- NS19504 (#N-235)
- SsTx Toxin (#STS-700)