This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
Control Antigen Included
This antibody is shipped with its antigen FREE of charge!
Alomone Labs is pleased to offer the TRPV1 Channel Basic Research Pack (#ESB-300). The Research Pack contains all you need for TRPV1 research: Antibodies recognizing different domains of the channel, specific TRPV1 blockers and an activator, all in one economical package!
TRPV1 (also named VR1, capsaicin receptor and vanilloid receptor) is a member of the transient receptor potential (TRP) channel family, which includes TRPC, TRPM, TRPA, TRPP, TRPML and the TRPV subfamilies. The TRPV subfamily consists of six members named, TRPV1-6. The TRPV1 channel is a vanilloid gated, nonselective cation channel.
The channel has sequence homology to the TRP family, and shares a similar predicted structure of six transmembrane domain (TM) with a pore loop between TM5 and TM6.1 TRPV1 is expressed predominantly in nociceptors and in sensory neurons.2,3
Gunthorpe, M.J. et al. (2002) Trends Pharmacol. Sci. 23, 183.
Cesare, P. et al. (1999) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 96, 7658.
Kim, J. et al. (2003) Nature 424, 81.
Ahern, G. P. et al. (2003) J. Biol. Chem. 278, 30429.
Ross, R.A. et al. (2003) Br. J. Pharmacol. 140, 790.
Tominaga, M. et al. (1998) Neuron 21, 531.
- TRPV1 Channel Premium Research Pack (#ESP-300)
- TRPV1 Channel Deluxe Research Pack (#ESD-300)
- Guinea pig Anti-TRPV1 (VR1) Antibody (#AGP-118)
- Anti-Rat TRPV1 (VR1) (extracellular)-ATTO-488 Antibody (#ACC-029-AG)
- 6′-Iodoresiniferatoxin (#I-805)
- Resiniferatoxin (#R-400)
- 5′-Iodoresiniferatoxin (#I-800)
- A 784168 (#A-345)
- TRPV1 Channel Activator Explorer Kit (#EK-115)
- TRPV1 Channel Blocker Explorer Kit (#EK-117)
- TRPV1 Channel Modulator Explorer Kit (#EK-114)