- Lyophilized Powder Lyophilized Powder
This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
- Antigen Incl. Control Antigen Included
This antibody is shipped with its antigen FREE of charge!
Alomone Labs is pleased to offer the TRPV1 Channel Basic Research Pack (#ESB-300). The Research Pack contains all you need for TRPV1 research: Antibodies recognizing different domains of the channel, specific TRPV1 blockers and an activator, all in one economical package!
TRPV1 (also named VR1, capsaicin receptor and vanilloid receptor) is a member of the transient receptor potential (TRP) channel family, which includes TRPC, TRPM, TRPA, TRPP, TRPML and the TRPV subfamilies. The TRPV subfamily consists of six members named, TRPV1-6. The TRPV1 channel is a vanilloid gated, nonselective cation channel.
The channel has sequence homology to the TRP family, and shares a similar predicted structure of six transmembrane domain (TM) with a pore loop between TM5 and TM6.1 TRPV1 is expressed predominantly in nociceptors and in sensory neurons.2,3
- Gunthorpe, M.J. et al. (2002) Trends Pharmacol. Sci. 23, 183.
- Cesare, P. et al. (1999) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 96, 7658.
- Kim, J. et al. (2003) Nature 424, 81.
- Ahern, G. P. et al. (2003) J. Biol. Chem. 278, 30429.
- Ross, R.A. et al. (2003) Br. J. Pharmacol. 140, 790.
- Tominaga, M. et al. (1998) Neuron 21, 531.
- TRPV1 Channel Premium Research Pack (#ESP-300)
- TRPV1 Channel Deluxe Research Pack (#ESD-300)
- Guinea pig Anti-TRPV1 (VR1) Antibody (#AGP-118)
- Anti-Rat TRPV1 (VR1) (extracellular)-ATTO-488 Antibody (#ACC-029-AG)
- 6′-Iodoresiniferatoxin (#I-805)
- Resiniferatoxin (#R-400)
- 5′-Iodoresiniferatoxin (#I-800)
- A 784168 (#A-345)
- TRPV1 Channel Activator Explorer Kit (#EK-115)
- TRPV1 Channel Blocker Explorer Kit (#EK-117)
- TRPV1 Channel Modulator Explorer Kit (#EK-114)