|Product Name||Cat #||Size|
Anti-TRPV1 (VR1) Antibody
|ACC-030||1 x 0.2 ml|
Guinea pig Anti-TRPV1 (VR1) Antibody
|AGP-118||1 x 0.2 ml|
Anti-Rat TRPV1 (VR1) (extracellular) Antibody
|ACC-029||1 x 0.2 ml|
Anti-Rat TRPV1 (VR1) (extracellular)-ATTO-488 Antibody
|ACC-029-AG||1 x 50 µl|
|C-125||1 x 250 mg|
|A-195||1 x 10 mg|
|S-180||1 x 25 mg|
- Lyophilized Powder Lyophilized Powder
This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
- Antigen Incl. Control Antigen Included
This antibody is shipped with its antigen FREE of charge!
Alomone Labs is pleased to offer the TRPV1 Channel Deluxe Research Pack (#ESD-300). The Research Pack contains all you need for TRPV1 research: Antibodies recognizing different domains of the channel, specific TRPV1 blockers and an activator, all in one economical package!
TRPV1 (also named VR1, capsaicin receptor and vanilloid receptor) is a member of the transient receptor potential (TRP) channel family, which includes TRPC, TRPM, TRPA, TRPP, TRPML and the TRPV subfamilies. The TRPV subfamily consists of six members named, TRPV1-6. The TRPV1 channel is a vanilloid gated, nonselective cation channel.
The channel has sequence homology to the TRP family, and shares a similar predicted structure of six transmembrane domain (TM) with a pore loop between TM5 and TM6.1 TRPV1 is expressed predominantly in nociceptors and in sensory neurons.2,3
- Gunthorpe, M.J. et al. (2002) Trends Pharmacol. Sci. 23, 183.
- Cesare, P. et al. (1999) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 96, 7658.
- Kim, J. et al. (2003) Nature 424, 81.
- Ahern, G. P. et al. (2003) J. Biol. Chem. 278, 30429.
- Ross, R.A. et al. (2003) Br. J. Pharmacol. 140, 790.
- Tominaga, M. et al. (1998) Neuron 21, 531.
- TRPV1 Channel Basic Research Pack (#ESB-300)
- TRPV1 Channel Premium Research Pack (#ESP-300)
- 6′-Iodoresiniferatoxin (#I-805)
- Nonivamide (#N-220)
- A 784168 (#A-345)
- 5′-Iodoresiniferatoxin (#I-800)
- TRPV1 Channel Activator Explorer Kit (#EK-115)
- TRPV1 Channel Blocker Explorer Kit (#EK-117)
- TRPV1 Channel Modulator Explorer Kit (#EK-114)