CC Chemokine Receptor Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-670) is a budget friendly screening package.
|Product Name||Cat #||Size|
|ACR-023||1 x 50 µl|
|ACR-025||1 x 50 µl|
|ACR-027||1 x 50 µl|
|ACR-029||1 x 50 µl|
|ACR-022||1 x 50 µl|
Chemokines were first identified by their ability to mediate leukocyte chemoattraction. Apart from regulating the migration of leukocytes, they seem to be major players during inflammation and immunity1-3. Indeed, chemokines could also be further classified as being inflammatory as many chemokines are extensively upregulated in response to inflammation, or housekeeping important for the homeostasis of certain cell types. Inflammatory chemokines are responsible for recruiting immune cells to the inflamed region, and housekeeping chemokines, expressed in lymphoid or non-lymphoid tissues mediate the trafficking and targeting of cells4,5.
In general, chemokines and their receptors guide leukocytes to sites of infection/inflammation. However, cases of chronic inflammatory disease and tissue damage occur when there is excessive recruitment of leukocytes. They could also be involved in the pathogenesis of neurological diseases like multiple sclerosis and many inflammatory diseases like atherosclerosis and inflammatory bowel disease. Recently, chemokines and their receptors have been found to be involved in cancer metastasis, namely breast cancer6. The chemokine signaling also seems to be important for the communication between neural cells and the immune system, especially in the context of infection.
- Cardona, A.E. et al. (2008) J. Leukoc. Biol. 84, 587.
- Lodowski, D.T. and Palczewski, K. (2009) Curr. Opin. HIV AIDS 4, 88.
- Tran, P.B. and Miller, R.J. (2003) Nat. Rev. Neurosci. 4, 444.
- Moser, B. and Loetscher, P. (2001) Nat. Immunol. 2, 123.
- Pals, S.T. et al. (2007) Blood 110, 3102.
- Jin, T. et al. (2008) Cytokine 44, 1.
- Anti-CX3CL1 (extracellular) Antibody (#ACR-057)
- Anti-Human CX3CR1 (extracellular) Antibody (#ACR-059)
- Anti-Human CXCR1 (extracellular) Antibody (#ACR-011)
- Anti-Human CXCR2 (extracellular) Antibody (#ACR-012)
- Anti-Human CXCR2 (extracellular)-ATTO Fluor-488 Antibody (#ACR-012-AG)
- Anti-CXCR4 (extracellular) Antibody (#ACR-014)
- Anti-CXCR4 (extracellular)-ATTO Fluor-488 Antibody (#ACR-014-AG)
- Anti-Human CXCR5 (extracellular) Antibody (#ACR-015)
- Anti-CXCR7 (ACKR3) (extracellular) Antibody (#ACR-037)
- Anti-CXCR7 (ACKR3) (extracellular)-ATTO Fluor-488 Antibody (#ACR-037-AG)
- Anti-Human CCR2 (extracellular) Antibody (#ACR-022)