Every lot is tried & tested in a relevant biological assay.
- Wang, C. et al. (2013) ACS Chem. Neurosci. 5, 138.
- Alomone Labs GYKI 47409 (BDZ-g) inhibits GluA1 channels expressed in Xenopus oocytes.Representative time course of GluA1 current, activated by a continuous application (top dotted line) of 5 µM (S)-AMPA (#A-267), and inhibited by 1 µM and 10 µM GYKI 47409 (BDZ-g) (#G-245), as indicated (bars), at a holding potential of -80 mV.
GYKI 47409 (BDZ-g) is a potent and selective AMPA receptor antagonist and binds to a noncompetitive site of the receptor. GYKI 47409 inhibits the open channel and the closed-channel conformations of AMPA receptors1.
AMPA receptors are the primary receptors mediating fast excitatory neurotransmission in the mammalian central nervous system. This function is essential for synaptic plasticity, learning and memory1,2.
GYKI 47409 (BDZ-g) (#G-245) is a highly pure, synthetic, and biologically active compound.
- Anti-GluR1 (GluA1) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGC-004)
- Anti-GluR1 (GluA1) (extracellular)-ATTO Fluor-594 Antibody (#AGC-004-AR)
- Guinea pig Anti-GluR1 (GluA1) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGC-004-GP)
- Anti-GluR2 (GluA2) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGC-005)
- Anti-GluR2 (GluA2) (extracellular)-ATTO Fluor-488 Antibody (#AGC-005-AG)
- Guinea pig Anti-GluR2 (GluA2) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGC-005-GP)
- Anti-GluR3 (GluA3) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGC-010)
- Anti-GluR4 (GluA4) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGC-019)
- CNQX (#C-140)
- CNQX disodium salt (#C-141)
- DNQX disodium salt (#D-130)
- DNQX (#D-131)
- NBQX (#N-185)
- NBQX disodium salt (#N-186)
- GYKI 52466 hydrochloride (#G-125)
- YM 90K hydrochloride (#Y-105)
- CP 465022 hydrochloride (#C-335)
- (S)-ATPO (#A-330)
- PD-160725 2-hydroxyethanesulfonate (#P-280)
- PD-161989 2-hydroxyethanesulfonate (#P-285)
- GYKI 53655 hydrochloride (#G-220)
- UBP 282 (#U-110)