|Product Name||Cat #||Size|
|A-150||1 x 25 mg|
|A-400||1 x 5 µg|
|STA-700||1 x 50 µg|
|STB-400||1 x 0.1 mg|
|STJ-150||1 x 50 µg|
|P-170||1 x 1 mg|
|P-172||1 x 1 mg|
|P-174||1 x 1 mg|
|P-176||1 x 1 mg|
|P-180||1 x 1 mg|
|P-182||1 x 1 mg|
|V-110||1 x 5 mg|
- Lyophilized Powder Lyophilized Powder
This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
- Bioassay Tested Bioassay Tested
This antibody has undergone quality control and has been approved by our professional team.
- Shipped at Room Temp. Shipped at Room Temp.
This lyophilized product is shipped at room temperature. Please see its certificate of analysis for further storage instructions.
- 100% Net Peptide 100% Net Peptide
This vial contains 100% net peptide content.
Alomone Labs is pleased to offer the NaV Channel Activator Explorer Kit (#EK-203). This Explorer Kit is ideal for screening purposes.
Voltage-gated sodium channels (NaV) are essential for the generation of action potentials and for cell excitability.1 NaV channels are activated in response to depolarization and selectively allow the flow of Na+ ions.
To date, nine NaV α subunits have been cloned and named NaV1.1-NaV1.9.4-5 The NaV channels are classified into two groups according to their sensitivity to Tetrodotoxin (TTX): TTX-sensitive (NaV1.1, NaV1.2, NaV1.3, NaV1.4, NaV1.6 and NaV1.7) and TTX-resistant (NaV1.5, NaV1.8 and NaV1.9).2-3 Mammalian sodium channels are heterotrimers, composed of a central, pore-forming α subunit and two auxiliary β subunits. The expression of the α subunit isoform is developmentally regulated and tissue specific.
- Anti-SCN1A (NaV1.1) Antibody (#ASC-001)
- Anti-SCN2A (NaV1.2) Antibody (#ASC-002)
- Anti-SCN3A (NaV1.3) Antibody (#ASC-004)
- Anti-SCN4A (NaV1.4) Antibody (#ASC-020)
- Anti-NaV1.5 (SCN5A) (493-511) Antibody (#ASC-005)
- Anti-NaV1.6 (SCN8A) Antibody (#ASC-009)
- Anti-NaV1.7 (SCN9A) Antibody (#ASC-008)
- Anti-NaV1.8 (SCN10A) Antibody (#ASC-016)
- Anti-SCN11A (NaV1.9) Antibody (#ASC-017)
- Anti-SCN1B (NaVβ1) (extracellular) Antibody (#ASC-041)
- Anti-SCN2B (NaVβ2) Antibody (#ASC-007)
- Anti-SCN4B (NaVβ4) (extracellular) Antibody (#ASC-044)
- Anti-Pan NaV Antibody (#ASC-003)
- TTX-Resistant NaV Channel Blocker Explorer Kit (#EK-106)
- TTX-Sensitive NaV Channel Blocker Explorer Kit (#EK-105)
- TTX-Resistant NaV Channel Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-223)
- TTX-Sensitive NaV Channel Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-224)
- BmKI Toxin (#STB-100)