Alomone Labs is pleased to offer the SNARE Complex Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-525). The Explorer Kit contains SNARE complex antibodies, ideal for screening purposes.
|Product Name||Cat #||Size|
|APZ-035||1 x 50 µl|
|ANR-001||1 x 50 µl|
|ANR-003||1 x 50 µl|
|ANR-002||1 x 50 µl|
|ANR-008||1 x 50 µl|
|ANR-005||1 x 50 µl|
|ANR-004||1 x 50 µl|
|ANR-007||1 x 50 µl|
SNARE proteins are involved in exocytosis and intracellular vesicle trafficking and are essential for cell growth, hormone secretion and neurotransmission, processes that require rapid, targeted, and regulated membrane fusion1,2.
SNAREs can be roughly divided into vesicular (v-SNAREs) and target (t-SNAREs) based on their distribution on the transport vesicle or target membrane respectively. Thus, assembly of cognate v-/t-SNAREs between two opposing membranes generates trans-SNARE complexes, which bring the lipid bilayers in close proximity and drive membrane fusion.
- Anti-Synapsin I (SYN1) Antibody (#ANR-014)
- Anti-Synaptophysin Antibody (#ANR-013)
- Anti-Synaptotagmin-1 (SYT1) Antibody (#ANR-003)
- Anti-CaV1.3 (CACNA1D) Antibody (#ACC-005)
- Anti-CaV1.3 (CACNA1D) (extracellular) Antibody (#ACC-311)
- Anti-CACNA1B (CaV2.2) Antibody (#ACC-002)
- α-Latrotoxin (#LSP-130)
- Pardaxin (#P-300)
- Taipoxin (#T-460)
- Tetanus Toxin (#T-150)
- Presynaptic Marker Antibody Kit (#AK-235)