|Product Name||Cat #||Size|
Anti-KCNJ1 (Kir1.1) Antibody
|APC-001||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-Kir2.1 (KCNJ2) Antibody
|APC-026||1 x 50 µl|
|APC-042||1 x 50 µl|
|APC-032||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-GIRK1 (Kir3.1) Antibody
|APC-005||1 x 50 µl|
Mouse Anti-GIRK1 (Kir3.1) (extracellular) Antibody
|ALM-031||1 x 25 µg|
Anti-GIRK2 (Kir3.2) Antibody
|APC-006||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-GIRK3 (Kir3.3) Antibody
|APC-038||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-KCNJ5 (Kir3.4) Antibody
|APC-027||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-Kir4.1 (KCNJ10) Antibody
|APC-035||1 x 50 µl|
Guinea pig Anti-Kir4.1 (KCNJ10) Antibody
|AGP-012||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-Kir4.1 (KCNJ10) (extracellular) Antibody
|APC-165||1 x 50 µl|
|APC-058||1 x 50 µl|
|APC-123||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-Kir6.1 (KCNJ8) Antibody
|APC-105||1 x 50 µl|
|APC-020||1 x 50 µl|
Guinea pig Anti-Kir6.2 Antibody
|AGP-067||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-Kir7.1 (extracellular) Antibody
|APC-125||1 x 50 µl|
- Lyophilized Powder Lyophilized Powder
This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
- Antigen Incl. Control Antigen Included
This antibody is shipped with its antigen FREE of charge!
- Shipped at Room Temp. Shipped at Room Temp.
This lyophilized product is shipped at room temperature. Please see its certificate of analysis for further storage instructions.
Alomone Labs is pleased to offer the Kir Channel Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-200). This Explorer Kit includes antibodies targeted against Kir channels along with their respective peptide control antigen (where applicable). An ideal tool for screening purposes.
Kir1.1 (ROMK1) was the first member of the family of inward rectifying K+ channels to be cloned1. The family includes 15 members that are structurally and functionally different from the voltage-dependent K+ channels.
The family’s topology consists of two transmembrane domains that flank a single and highly conserved pore region with intracellular N- and C-termini. As is the case for the voltage-dependent K+ channels the functional unit for the Kir channels is composed of four subunits that can assembly as either homo- or heterotetramers.
Kir channels are characterized by a K+ efflux that is limited by depolarizing membrane potentials thus making them essential for controlling resting membrane potential and K+ homeostasis2.
- Anti-Kir2.1 (KCNJ2) (extracellular) Antibody (#APC-159)
- Guinea pig Anti-Kir2.1 (KCNJ2) Antibody (#AGP-044)
- Guinea pig Anti-GIRK2 (Kir3.2) Antibody (#AGP-013)
- GIRK2 (Kir3.2) Channel Antibody and Membrane Fractions Kit (#LK-102)
- Anti-Kir4.1 (KCNJ10)-ATTO-488 Antibody (#APC-035-AG)
- Anti-Kir7.1 (extracellular)-ATTO-488 Antibody (#APC-125-AG)
- δ-Dendrotoxin (#D-380)
- Lq2 (#RTL-550)
- Tertiapin (#STT-250)
- Tertiapin-Q (#STT-170)
- Tertiapin-Q-ATTO-488 (#STT-170-AG)
- GIRK (Kir3) Channel Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-227)
- Cardiac Kir Channel Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-330)
- pH-Sensitive Kir Channel Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-460)
- K+ Channel Antibodies for Pain Research Explorer Kit (#AK-390)
- Kir Channel Blocker Explorer Kit (#EK-112)
- K+ Channel Blockers for Pain Research Explorer Kit (#EK-390)