|Product Name||Cat #||Size|
|ASC-014||1 x 50 µl|
|ASC-012||1 x 50 µl|
|ASC-018||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-ENaCα (extracellular) Antibody
|ASC-030||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-ENaCβ (extracellular) Antibody
|ASC-019||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-ENaCγ (extracellular) Antibody
|ASC-011||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-KCNK2 (TREK-1) Antibody
|APC-047||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-KCNK4 (TRAAK) Antibody
|APC-108||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-KCNK10 (TREK-2) Antibody
|APC-055||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-KCNK18 (TRESK) (extracellular) Antibody
|APC-122||1 x 50 µl|
|APC-164||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-TRPA1 (extracellular) Antibody
|ACC-037||1 x 50 µl|
|ACC-010||1 x 50 µl|
|ACC-017||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-TRPP1 (PKD2) Antibody
|ACC-052||1 x 50 µl|
|ACC-034||1 x 50 µl|
- Lyophilized Powder Lyophilized Powder
This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
- Antigen Incl. Control Antigen Included
This antibody is shipped with its antigen FREE of charge!
- Shipped at Room Temp. Shipped at Room Temp.
This lyophilized product is shipped at room temperature. Please see its certificate of analysis for further storage instructions.
Alomone Labs is pleased to offer the Mechanosensitive Ion Channel Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-234). This Explorer Kit includes mechanosensitive ion channel antibodies with their respective peptide control antigen. An ideal tool for screening purposes.
Mechanosensitive ion channels (MS channels) represent a diverse population of ion channels. Other membrane-associated proteins with different biophysical properties apart from ion channels, specialized cytoskeletal proteins, cell junction molecules and G-protein-coupled receptors and kinases, among many others are also considered mechanosensitive1. MS channels integrate a variety of mechanical stimuli such as shear stress, tension, torsion, and compression and translate them into short-term effects (i.e. changes in ion concentrations and voltage) and long-term effects via changes in gene expression2.
MS channels are detected throughout evolution, from bacteria to higher order organisms including mammals3.
Two primary models have been proposed for mechanogating: the lipid bilayer stretch model evidenced by microbial MS channels and the more sophisticated tether model of eukaryotes by which tethers pull open the transduction channel4.
Recent studies have demonstrated that defects in mechanosensing potentially lead to diverse diseases and disorder, such as hearing loss, cardiomyopathies, muscular dystrophies, chronic pain, and cancer5.
- alpha/beta MitTx (#M-100)
- Amiloride hydrochloride (#A-140)
- APETx2 (#STA-160)
- Mambalgin-3 (#M-300)
- Psalmotoxin-1 (#STP-200)
- GsMTx-4 (#STG-100)
- Anti-TRPV4-ATTO-550 Antibody (#ACC-034-AO)
- Anti-TRPV4 Antibody (#ACC-034)
- Anti-ASIC2a Antibody (#ASC-012)
- Anti-ASIC2a-ATTO-594 Antibody (#ASC-012-AR)
- Guinea pig Anti-ASIC1 Antibody (#AGP-053)
- Guinea pig Anti-ASIC3 Antibody (#AGP-052)
- Guinea pig Anti-KCNK2 (TREK-1) Antibody (#AGP-049)
- Mechanosensitive KCNK (K2P) Channel Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-306)
- Mechanosensitive TRP Channel Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-305)